4U title

I wanted my magazine title to be short but effective because i want to put it on the top of another image and then insert them onto my background theme.After careful consideration of another possible titles such as "4tis" and "4mag" i came up with "4U" because its a short monogram written in a teenage slang (4 meaning for and u for you).I love the title i came up with because 4=for is also the beggining of my school name so the title can be annotated in two ways: Firstly,it suggest that the magazine is for everyone as it says for you to the person who is looking at it; the title can also be interpreted as 4=for=fortismere for you. The fact that the title has multiple connotations makes me even happier with it because its confusing, fun but still smart and profesionally chosen. By having a title like this im showing to yhe reader that the magazine is for everyone e.i. it does not have a specific audience. It is made for sixth formers but younger students and parents are also welcomed to read and enjoy it.I am now going to experiment with size and fonts of the heading and its position on the cover.
0 Responses