Photoshop

I have begun by learning how to use image editing programs such as paint and photoshop to prepare images for publication and work with text. We were having lesson on how to use photoshop to improve the quality and appearance of an image and how to use layers to manipulate and combine a number of images and texts. 
I have practiced my photoshop skills on an image of the school playground which I took in break. I have used the paintbrush to paint out the top area of my image. I have also used the Level and Curves option to alter the proportions of different tones and shades to make my image look more exposed and improve its quality. I have experimented by using a various selection tools to select and further edit parts of the image such as the magic wand tool and the lasso tool. 
Everything that I have learnt will help me produce an effective and more appealing piece of front cover publication for a school magazine.
0 Responses