The questionnaire

I have produced an on-line questionnaire to help me find out what people would want to see in a Sixth Form magazine and what are their expectations for its content. The results would also help me determine my target audience because i am still unsure of whether the magazine should be foccusing on students and parents or students only. I have decided to produce an on line questionnaire because the use of ICT makes it easier and quicker for the people to access and fill in the survey. My questionnaire consists of 10 different questions which will help me produce a Sixth Form magazine that people would enjoy reading. I have included questions asking specifically about the front cover as my first task is to produce a front cover of a sixth form magazine.

Click on the link below to respond to my on line survey. Thank you!

Click Here to take survey

1 Response
  1. Mr Kenny Says:

    Great so far, please post your latest magazine cover updates and analysis by tomorrow's lesson.